Current Accounts (C/As) can be opened by partnership firms, private and public limited companies, HUFs/ specified associations, societies, trusts etc.


  • Photograph
  • Pan Card
  • Residential Proof
  • Doc For Huf: HUF Deed, HUF Pan Card, Passport Photo and all above documents
  • Doc For Partnership: Partnership Deed, Registered Partnership Letter, Registration Letter,and all above doc of partners
  • Doc For Charitable Organization / Society: Copy of Registration Certificate of the Organization,Constitution of the Organization,Account Opening resolution, all above documents of related person.
  • Doc For Private Limited Company: Company’s Memorandum of Article,Article of Association, Registration Certificate of Company,Account Opening Resolution, KYC docs of all directors of the company with self-attested, An account can be opened only if there is a mention in the bye-laws of the company about opening an account in a credit institution.
Enquire Now